TROOPER PRINCE – Prince Brathwaite
Trooper Prince is CEO and Trooper Fitness Founder.
“When the going gets TOUGH, TROOPERS GET TOUGHER.”
- NASM CPT
- NASM Corrective Ex
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialty Cert
- USA Weightlifting
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor (KBC)
- AFAA Group Ex
- Integrated Stretching (Annette Lang)
- Nationally Qualified NPC Classic Physique Competitor
About Trooper Prince
- Popular for his high intensity motivational style of coaching.
- Passion for functional/ performance training, training for aesthetics (bodybuilding), and weight loss.
- Enjoys making people around him better and becoming better from being around inspirational people.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Prince do for the rest of his life?
- Pull up (never know when you may be hanging and your life depends on a pull up)
- Power Clean to Thruster (involves pretty much all major muscle groups)
- Sprints (True sprinters always have awesome bodies)
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Prince?Trooperstrong is the ability to meet adversity head on with the unrelenting positive attitude that “I will not give up.” That #ALLWEKNOWISGO mindset!
TROOPER JRO – Jen Romanelli
Trooper JRO is co-owner, Coach and Fitness Nurse.
“Get a REAL problem.”
- NASM CPT, PES, FNS
About Trooper JRO
As a nurse and personal trainer, being healthy and understanding one’s body mechanics is second nature for Trooper JRO. Her experience lies in Athletic Sports Conditioning as a volleyball player and coach but has worked in the personal training space for years, delivering tailored training solutions for injured clients during their recovery period to hard-core athletes looking for innovative training techniques.
What 3 exercises would Trooper JRO do for the rest of her life?
- Burpee because it’s one of the best total body workouts and can have a ton of variations by adding a plyo or pushup.
- Pullups; they are the most challenging for JRO but she is always up to pushing past obstacles.
- Squats: as a nurse having endurance, especially in your legs and core, is crucial. Squats help to promote strength in those legs to carry her through everyday life!
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper JRO?
According to Trooper JRO, being Trooper Strong is a way of life: it’s a commitment to a stronger and more powerful you. It’s about seeing obstacles as opportunities for greatness. Her motto: Create a goal. Meet it head on. Set the bar higher. Repeat.
TROOPER FLEX – Rafique ‘Flex’ Cabral
Trooper Flex is co-owner and one of our top Trooper Fitness Coaches.
- NASM CPT
- AFAA Group Ex
- NASM PES
- NASM CES
- IGNITE 360 SPORTS PERFORMANCE
- ANNETTE LANG STRETCH
About Trooper Flex
As a Trainer Trooper Flex has always led a very active lifestyle. After High School, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Flex served 4 years active duty and traveled to various places around the world. While enlisted he learned multiple disciplines and earned the rank of Sergeant before leaving active duty.
His time in the military ignited his passion for motivating people and pushing them to achieve their best, which led him straight into personal training and group exercise.
Flex has coached people from the ages of 5 to 50+ and believes in leading a positive well balanced lifestyle. He Specializes in Athletic Performance Enhancement, Corrective Exercise, TRX Suspension Training, and Kettlebells. Everyday his passion for fitness grows and he seeks to improve not only himself but those around him physically, mentally, and spiritually. In his down time he partakes in rock climbing, break dancing, and obstacle course races.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Flex do for the rest of his life?
- Kettlebell Swing
- Turkish Getup
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Flex?
TROOPER NICK P.
Trooper Nick is one of our top Trooper Fitness Coaches.
- S. Exercise Science
- S. Physical Education
- NASM CPT
- Strong First Kettle-Bell Instructor
- NASM Corrective Exercise
- CFSC Certified Functional Strength Coach
- USA Weight-Lifting Certified Coach
- FMS Functional Movement Specialist
- TPI Titleist Performance Institute Fitness Specialist
- Pre/Post Natal Certified
- Fit Specialist
About Trooper Nick
Adaptive! Able to work with anyone, athletes, corrective exercise, or just improving physical fitness. His goal is to push you to a new level.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Nick P. do for the rest of his life?
- Squat- according to Trooper Nick it’s a great multifunctional movement that targets many muscle groups, joint stabilizers, and core muscles.
- Pull up- the king of upper body workouts. Do pulls ups can increase power, strength and physical appearance in the upper body and core muscles.
- Great anaerobic exercise to increase stamina, speed, and burn a ton of calories.
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Nick P.?
A trooper is someone who can overcome any obstacle that life can throw in ones way. Whether you can overcome a health problem, work stress, a family issue, or getting through a tough workout, prevailing victorious makes you a trooper.
“Effort equals RESULTS”
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- RRCA Running Coach
- Z-Health Essential of Elite Performance
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach
- NSPA Speed & Agility Coach
- NSPA Weightlifting Performance Coach
- TRX Group Exercise Instructor
- Pre/Post Natal Certified
About Trooper Cris
Trooper Cris brings his sports mentality into training by instilling the characteristics of a competitor into his clients. Through motivational talks and outside of training support, he taps into your potential and brings out a better you.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Cris do for the rest of his life?
- Front Squats – (Anterior Chain Killer)
- Deadlift – (Posterior Chain Killer)Teaches you how to pick things up and put them down… safely
- Burpee – (Total Body Killer) There’s a reason why everyone dislikes them
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Cris?
It’s about reacting in a way that projects your determination to face obstacles, fears, and weaknesses with a relentless approach. It’s not worrying about getting hit, basically expecting it, but being ready and focus on what actions will proceed.
TROOPER REED – Reed Morgan
“Last 1 Best 1”
- NASM – CPT
- USTFCCCA – CSCC
- MPH – Public Health Nutrition
- ARC – CPR/AED/First Aid
- NSCA – CSCS
- USA Weightlifting
About Trooper Reed
As both an athlete and coach, Trooper Reed always looks to challenge and progress himself and those around him to reach their health and athletic goals. In college, Reed played 4 years of varsity basketball, during which time he worked as a personal trainer and assistant strength and conditioning coach for other varsity teams. After college he managed a childhood obesity program in Harlem and the South Bronx using fitness and nutritional education to promote public health. Over the past few years, Reed has competed as an amateur boxer, coached a high school basketball team, and completed his Master’s Degree in Public Health Nutrition.
Coach Reed prioritizes technique and quality of movement to improve athletic performance. His background in youth sports allows him to tailor workouts to all training ages and skill levels, to ensure that maximum effort can be put into every rep of every set. Reed’s goal is to continually learn and progress as a strength and conditioning coach, in order to provide others with the tools and motivation they need to achieve things they may have thought they were incapable of.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Reed do for the rest of his life?
- Power Clean – Ultimate power development exercise, employing triple extension to move weight quickly.
- Deep Barbell Back Squat – Compound, full-body exercise, promoting increased hormone release, improved flexibility and lower body strength.
- Box Jump – Explosive plyometric exercise, allowing you to easily quantify jumping ability.
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Reed?
Trooper Strong is a mentality that goes beyond the confines of the gym or athletic field. It’s having the mindset to walk into any situation, regardless of how difficult or hopeless, and find a way to work through it. It’s about consistently stepping outside your comfort zone, and being able to persevere through anxiety, through fear, and supporting those around you to do the same.
TROOPER TIM – Timothy Johnson
“Learn hurt, trust pain, embrace struggle.”
- AFAA PT
- Sports Coaching
About Trooper Tim
As a child, Tim was never the biggest, fastest or the strongest, and he was raised to understand that having effort and discipline is a must. He believes one must possess a vast amount of mental toughness and heart to set them apart from their peers and to have the internal fortitude to push on no matter the situation at hand. He’s always had the desire to make himself better everyday and believes you pick a goal, do what it takes to achieve the goal, crush your goal, and then repeat with a new goal. Sacrifices must be made along the way—without sacrifice, there will be no success. Let the rest do whatever, while you do whatever it takes. Tim learned and developed his leadership style during five years of active duty in the marines leading his unit through field operations and combat deployments.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Tim do for the rest of his life?
- Squats- They help advocate stronger legs and core which are beneficial to all in numerous ways.
- Pullups- One should be able to pull their own body weight no matter what.
- Sprints- To go from 0 to 100 quickly is a must when it’s go time.
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Tim?
Adapting and overcoming no matter what. Embrace the situation and deal with it.
TROOPER RICH – Rich Quan
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.”
- NASM – CPT
About Trooper Rich
Growing up, Rich found it difficult to try and find a place where he fit in. It wasn’t until he started playing football and wrestling was where he found his love for fitness. Captain of the football team his senior year as well as being ranked the second best wrestler in his weight class for wrestling, he ultimately decided to turn down a collegiate career in both sports to fully indulge on his passion for fitness. He currently attends Hunter College, taking classes that coin side with his long term goal of becoming a physical therapist.
The Trooper Rich Effect
What 3 exercises would Trooper Rich do for the rest of his life?
- Squats – Never Skip Leg Day
- Deadlift – King Of All Lifts
- Pull up – Gotta be able to pull yourself off a ledge someday
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Rich?
Constantly pushing yourself regardless of how tired you are or the circumstances. Those days where you’re exhausted from work, school, or just having a terrible day, are you willing to get past it and take care of business?
TROOPER DEE – Darius Foster
“Look in the mirror, that’s your competition.“
- NASM – CPT
The Trooper Dee Effect
Trooper Darius is a U.S. Army Infantry Veteran with multiple specialty schools. He brings a high energy and sets the expectations of his clients high, because he sees them as nothing short of great. Trooper Darius has a deep passion for fitness and wants to help everyone seeking help to achieve their goals and in the process learn to love fitness. You can almost always see him with a smile and an eagerness to put in the work. When training or in class with Trooper Darius, he wants you to be Locked In on the task at hand and make that mind to muscle connection. When Trooper Darius tells you to Dig Deep!, he wants you to remind yourself why you’re here right now, and tell yourself that you are not a quitter, you are great!
What 3 exercises would Trooper Dee do for the rest of his life?
- Pull ups
- Push ups
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Dee?
Having the mentality that no matter what is happening in my life outside of Trooper Fitness, when I walk through those doors, I will give my 120% to the task presented to me.
TROOPER Nate – NATE GREENE
“Only the strong survive.“
- NSCA– CPT
ABOUT TROOPER NATE
Trooper Nate has been an athlete all his life with experience on various athletic fields, including 8 years of Strongman resulting in a National Championship in June of 2018. Trooper Nate will use his years of competing to provide a competitive edge to all of his athletes both physically and mentally. Trooper Nate specializes in strength training and mobility.
What 3 exercises would Trooper Nate do for the rest of his life?
- Deadlift – Compound movement considered the king of exercises which strengthens the full body and can improve your posture.
- Front Squat – A more difficult, yet safer alternative to back squats which improves core stability and leg strength.
- Strict Press – Putting weight over your head because you never know when you need to put something on the top shelf.
What does Trooper Strong mean to Trooper Nate?
Trooper Strong means consistently pushing yourself beyond your prior limits to become a better version of you.